Some pictures of Bipasha representing India with Soccer Star Ronaldo,








It was the same event where she met Manchester United's soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo and all of sudden she was caught kissing soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo at the post party celebrations.
Below is the picture which is the root of the whole matter,
Speaking about her meeting with soccer super star Cristiano Ronaldo, Bipasha told media persons, “I was like a fan to begin with. But after we bonded, we just became two individuals bonding as buddies over an important international event. We’re pals now. If I ever have to see a football game, all I’ve to do is ask Cristiano,” she added.
Moreover she told that, "Meeting him was a dream come true. After the event, we went out clubbing, and that was simply fantastic," she was quoted as saying.
"He is so cute and it was strange when he called me cute ... He is a friend now and he has promised me that I will be invited for all his matches."
Then, with real vehemence, Bipasha lashed out when she spoke about her kissing photograph, “For God’s sake, that photograph just cannot be taken seriously! Is that how newspapers define a lip-lock? I’m horrified. Suddenly, because of that photograph, I am internationally famous. But do I want fame at this cost?”
That's how Bipasha reacted about the photograph, but reality is that her kiss with Ronaldo is made an issue now.
Moreover she told that, "Meeting him was a dream come true. After the event, we went out clubbing, and that was simply fantastic," she was quoted as saying.
"He is so cute and it was strange when he called me cute ... He is a friend now and he has promised me that I will be invited for all his matches."
Then, with real vehemence, Bipasha lashed out when she spoke about her kissing photograph, “For God’s sake, that photograph just cannot be taken seriously! Is that how newspapers define a lip-lock? I’m horrified. Suddenly, because of that photograph, I am internationally famous. But do I want fame at this cost?”
That's how Bipasha reacted about the photograph, but reality is that her kiss with Ronaldo is made an issue now.

0 comments»
Post a Comment